2023 Summer Ballet Intensive will take place June 12th to 30th, 2023.
Three weeks of elite instruction in Classical Ballet, Pointe (Intermediate & Advanced Students), Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theatre (Junior), Progressing Ballet Technique, Stretch & Strengthen, and African Dance!
Faculty to include some your favorite guest teachers:
- Brennan Wall (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Erin Yarbrough (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Junna Ige (Ballet San Jose, Menlowe Ballet)
- Leslie Larson (Ballet West)
- Louise Hautefeuille (Boston Ballet)
- Michael Lowe (Oakland Ballet, Menlowe Ballet)
- Tatum Quinonez (Alonzo King LINES Ballet)
- Tessa Barbour (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Valerie Harmon (Milwaukee Ballet, Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- PBT taught by Sarah Arnold (Oakland Ballet)
- African Dance with Mr. Pope Flynn!
Master classes are Monday-Friday each week, 9:00am to 4:30pm each day.
9:00-9:30 Student Drop Off & Warm Up
9:30-11:00 Classical Ballet Technique
11:15-12:15 Pointe Technique or Classical Variations (Intermediate & Advanced students) or Variations (Juniors)
*Contemporary, Repertoire, Progressing Ballet Technique, Latin Jazz, African Dance
Students may register for one, two or all three weeks. $900 per week due at time of registration. Please contact [email protected] for payment questions. No pro-rating or refunds.
Sarah-Jane and Michael Lowe
Placement at the discretion of the Intensive Directors.
Thank you for your support of Menlo Park Academy of Dance!
MPAD Summer Intensive Directors