2023 Summer Ballet Intensive will take place June 12th to 30th, 2023.
2024 Ballet Intensive will take place June 10th to 28th, 2024.
Three weeks of elite instruction in Classical Ballet, Pointe (Intermediate & Advanced Students), Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theatre (Junior), Progressing Ballet Technique, Stretch & Strengthen, and African Dance!
Faculty to include some your favorite guest teachers:
- Brennan Wall (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Erin Yarbrough (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Junna Ige (Ballet San Jose, Menlowe Ballet)
- Leslie Larson (Ballet West)
- Louise Hautefeuille (Boston Ballet)
- Michael Lowe (Oakland Ballet, Menlowe Ballet)
- Tatum Quinonez (Alonzo King LINES Ballet)
- Tessa Barbour (Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- Valerie Harmon (Milwaukee Ballet, Smuin Contemporary Ballet)
- PBT taught by Sarah Arnold (Oakland Ballet)
- African Dance with Mr. Pope Flynn!
Master classes are Monday-Friday each week, 9:00am to 4:30pm each day.
9:00-9:30 Student Drop Off & Warm Up
9:30-11:00 Classical Ballet Technique
11:15-12:15 Pointe Technique or Classical Variations (Intermediate & Advanced students) or Variations (Juniors)
*Contemporary, Repertoire, Progressing Ballet Technique, Latin Jazz, African Dance
Students may register for one, two or all three weeks. $900 per week due at time of registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment questions. No pro-rating or refunds.
Sarah-Jane and Michael Lowe
Placement at the discretion of the Intensive Directors.
Thank you for your support of Menlo Park Academy of Dance!
MPAD Summer Intensive Directors