[button link=”https://menlopark.mystudiopulse.com/Client/TimeBasedRegistrationNew?costType=C&ProgramId=0″ color=”red” size=”small” target=”_self” style=””] REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS [/button]
[button link=”https://menlopark.mystudiopulse.com/Client/TimeBasedRegistrationNew?costType=C&ProgramId=0″ color=”red” size=”small” target=”_self” style=””]REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS [/button]
[hdot size=”4″]Registration policy[/hdot]
- Annual Non-Refundable Registration fee: $50.
An electronic signed waiver is required before confirmation of registration of any class online. A printed version must be signed for single class/drop in lesson (available in the office).
- Registration is exclusively available online. Parents can register or add classes online but need to contact the office via email to switch or cancel classes.
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis either online or in person at the Main office (1163 El Camino Real) and is due on the first of the month. Methods of payment accepted are Check, Visa, MasterCard or Cash.
- Automatic payments will be charged on the 5th of the month, except for August.
- A $10.00 late fee will be charged for manual or declined credit card payments received after the 5th of the month.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- August tuition (1/2 month) is due at time of registration in order to reserve placement in class.
- Make up classes should take place: – the same month as the missed classes – by taking a class the same level as the missed class – the teacher must be informed if the class is a make-up.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Monthly class tuition cannot be pro-rated.
- Termination of attendance must be given in writing via email to the office by the 20th of the month.
- MPAD does offer a “Family Plan” for half off the 3rd (or more) student.
[hdot size=”4″]Tuition[/hdot] [row] [one_third]
|1 class per week||$80|
|2 classes per week||$152|
|3 classes per week||$216|
|4 classes per week||$280|
|5 classes per week||$340|
|6 classes per week||$396|
|7 classes per week||$448|
|8 classes per week||$496|
|9 classes per week||$540|
|10 classes per week||$580|
|11 classes per week||$616|
|12 classes or unlimited * per week||$648|
Single class/Drop $25
*Unlimited does not include competition classes
[hdot size=”4″]Studio Holidays[/hdot] [ul style=”disc”]
- Labor Day: Monday September 3rd, 2018 the studio will be closed. Please make up the class you will miss – there are no refunds for missed classes due to Labor Day.
Thanksgiving break: Thursday November 22nd through Sunday November 25th, 2018. Please make up the class(es) you will miss – there are no refunds for missed classes due to Thanksgiving break.
Winter break: Monday December 24th, 2018 through Sunday January 6th, 2019. Classes resume Monday January 7th, 2019.
Memorial Day: Monday May 27th, 2019 the studio will be closed. Please make up classes you will miss – there are no refunds for missed classes due to Memorial Day.
Last day of class: Friday June 7th, 2019
[/ul]*Please note: From Monday August 20th to Saturday December 22nd, there are 18 weeks (4 1/2 months of tuition) therefore August is half month tuition & September, October, November and December are full month tuition. From Monday January 7th to Friday June 7th, there are 22 weeks (5 1/2 months of tuition) therefore June is half month tuition.
[hdot size=”4″]Adult Classes[/hdot]
Adults have three options:
- drop in $25, payment must be made the day of the class and waiver must be signed.
- regular online registration
- 5 class card ($95). The card must be purchased in the office before the first class and used within 2 months. A waiver must be signed upon purchase of class card. The teacher will keep and fill the cards.[/ul]
[hdot size=”4″]Class Levels[/hdot]
Below is a guideline for selecting the appropriate level of classes. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding which level to enroll your student
- Primary – 1st grade in school
- Ballet I – 2nd grade in school
- Ballet II – 3rd grade in school
- Ballet III – 4th grade in school
- Ballet IV – 5th grade in school
- Ballet V – 6th grade in school
- Intermediate & Advanced level placement is at the discretion of the MPAD Director.
- Students must take the corresponding Jazz & Lyrical levels as their Ballet level.The children’s age is simply a guideline for placing a student in a class. Classes are based on ability levels, thus a child will not be over or underwhelmed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Lyrical Students level I-V are required to be enrolled in a Ballet class at MPAD.
Ballet V students may take Saturday Intermediate Ballet at 10 or 11am ONLY if they are enrolled in all THREE Ballet V classes.
Enrollment in Advanced level classes is by permission of Director only.
3 Ballet Technique classes are required to be eligible for Pointe. Intermediate & Advanced contemporary classes are not counted as part of this requirement.
Contemporary students are required to be enrolled in a Ballet class at MPAD. Intermediate Contemporary is only open to Intermediate Ballet level and up. Grade 5 students are NOT permitted in this class.
Permission from the studio Director or class teacher is needed to change class level.
- If you are not sure which level is appropriate for your child, please email or call the office before registering.[/ul]